There are aspects of real estate sales that seem pretty simple. There are many elements of a smooth transaction, however, that seem complicated and daunting.
I can help you with every aspect of buying or selling your home because I’m experienced, because I’m professional . . .and because I care.
Lisa Giller's Resume and Real Estate Experience
- Full-time Realtor since 2006
- Started own independant brokerage in 2016
- MBA from the University of Connecticut
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, CT Association of Realtors
- Member, Greater Hartford Association of Realtors
- Vice President, Board of Directors - Rolling Greens Condominium Association
- Named "Rookie of the Year" at Gillette Real Estate in 2006 & 2007
- Earned e-PRO (Internet Pro) designation in 2007
- Earned ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative) in 2013
- Top Producer, Gillette Real Estate, 2013 & 2014
- Earned GRI (Graduate - Realtors Institute) in 2016
- Proficient in the use of technology related to real estate market, digital imaging, customer relationship management and communications
- I'm "owned" by 2 rescue cats from Animal Friends of CT, Cory & Jack. They love rolling around in my catnip-filled garden!
- I volunteer weekly at ConnectiKids, tutoring one-to-one with a 3rd grade student from West Middle School in Hartford. I've been tutoring for since 2001 and have enjoyed every year with a new student. Just to think...my first student is a young man now! Awesome! Would you like to tutor in the winter/spring of 2017? Click on the above link to learn more.
- I'm a "Friend" of the Cora Belden Library in Rocky Hill.
- Cooking, gardening, boating, reading, and staying in shape at the gym...just a few of my interests!