There are aspects of real estate sales that seem pretty simple. There are many elements of a smooth transaction, however, that seem complicated and daunting.
I can help you with every aspect of buying or selling your home because I’m experienced, because I’m professional . . .and because I care.
Lisa Giller's Resume and Real Estate Experience
- Full-time Realtor since 2006
- Started own independant brokerage in 2016
- MBA from the University of Connecticut
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, CT Association of Realtors
- Member, Greater Hartford Association of Realtors (GHAR)
- Member, Professional Standards Committee (GHAR) - 2018-Present
- Chair, Broker Services Committee, GHAR - 2021
Awards and Designations
- Named "Rookie of the Year" at Gillette Real Estate in 2006 & 2007
- Earned e-PRO (Internet Pro) designation in 2007
- Earned ABR (Accredited Buyer's Representative) in 2013
- Top Producer, Gillette Real Estate, 2013 & 2014
- Earned GRI (Graduate - Realtors Institute) in 2016
- Earned CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) in 2018
- Vice President, Board of Directors - Rolling Greens Condominium Association
- Member, Friends of Cora Belden Library in Rocky Hill
- Volunteer, Connecticut Cat Connection in Windsor. This all-volunteer, no-kill shelter finds forever homes for more than 700 kitties a year! I volunteer weekly and just love it!
- I'm "owned" by a handsome Snowshoe cat, Simon. He loves bird-watching! (No harm to any birds!)
- Cooking, gardening, boating, reading, and staying in shape at the gym...just a few of my interests!